Ahad, 10 November 2013

Headset review : Superlux HD 668B


Again, with simple and straight forward overview of product, I will post two product separately which this headset Superlux HD 668B and Corsair Vengence 1300 2.1 Gaming Headset.

Firstly, I am not an expert to talk about audio and sound quality, here I will review based on my knowledge. Beforehand, I never get any decent audio peripheral, this Superlux HD 668B and Corsair Vengence 1300 is my first audio peripheral.


So lets talk about Superlux HD668B, this headset come with very low price around RM150, the package is include with 1 x 3meter audio cable and 1 x 1meter audio cable, 1 pouch bag, 1 x 3.5mm to 6.3 mm audio jack.

Specs
Type: Dynamic, semi-open
Driver: Ø50 mm, neodymium
Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
Frequency Response: 10-30,000 Hz
Max. Input Power: 300 mW
Rated Impedance: 56 Ω (Copper-coated aluminum wire)
Ear Pads: Leatherette
Cables:
1-meter (3.3 ft.) & 3-meter (9.8 ft.) straight, single-sided;
plug-in cable on headphones (mini stereo connector)
Connector: Gold plated stereo mini plug
Headphone Caliper Pressure: Approx. 3.5 N
Net Weight (without cable): 222 g (7.8 oz)



 

It takes 6 month after me using this headset to write a review, yes, that a long period but worth it.

For first 1 weeks, I'm burning this headset using usually method as recommended found on net, easily turn to high volume and play any song for about 30 hours total of burning. Note do not use this headphone when burning session, it will make your head dizzy.

After the burning process, I am starting to listen some music, the result is very shock. I've never listen to such detail audio and instrument before.

For media player I am using Foobar2K


My conclusion for this headset :

PRO :
Cheap (MYR 150)
Good audio quality
Detachable cable easily you to change a much better audio cable in future
Light yet sturdy design
Good for music and movie experiences

CONS :
Warm, you ear easily sweat
Tight Clamping (naturally fix in time)
Totally not for FPS gaming due the bass (Battlefield 3)



For better audio quality, you may get ASUS Xonar Essence STX.




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan